Nameplates, Control Panels & Other Permanent Marking Applications
Nameplates, control panels and other permanent marking applications should stand the rigors of time just like the products they represent. Unlike stickers and labels that tear and fade over time, StayMark is a superior laser marking alternative to screen printing. It creates high contrast, permanent black marking on stainless steel that is resistant to environmental hazards such as UV rays and vandalism.
- StayMark will not fade, crack, peel or delaminate
- StayMark surfaces can be cleaned using solvents or chemicals
- StayMark does not change the tolerance of marked parts because material is not being removed by the laser
- Base thickness available from 1/16” to 3/8” thick stainless steel
- All artwork, geometry & mounting holes are fully customizable
In addition to laser marking stainless steel, Terrene, Inc. has laser marking options available for anodized aluminum, woods, leather, acrylic, plastics and much more. If your project demands that individual parts be marked with sequential serialized numbers, we have the processes and staff in place to handle that for you with ease.
Face plates, switch panels, industrial tags, ID panels, donor walls; whatever your part marking needs may be, Terrene, Inc. will work with you to find solutions for your projects. Whether the scale of your order is at the prototype stage or full production, we guarantee we will laser mark your project with the speed and precision you should expect.
Terrene, Inc. is your go-to vendor for your laser marking needs. We serve Seattle, the Northwest and the nation. Contact us today.
- Anodized (Colored) Aluminum
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Particle Board