Custom Sign Components Made From Acrylic, Metal, Wood & More
Terrene, Inc. can laser cut and laser engrave your dimensional letters, logos and other sign components with precision, accuracy and speed. Our lasers are capable of laser cutting and laser engraving acrylic, plastic, metal, wood, and many other materials.
Not only can we laser cut acrylic letters, but we can apply double-sided tape prior to laser cutting. This allows for the best part-to-adhesive alignment while removing the high labor cost of applying double-sided tape to each individual letter by hand.
Let us show you how we can save you time and money, providing you and your client with a beautiful product every time.
Examples of the custom dimensional letters and sign components we have to offer include:
- Dimensional letters created with your custom fonts; acrylic, metal, wood and more
- Laser cut acrylic letters and components with preapplied double-sided tape
- Push through laser cut metal and acrylic letters and components
- Logos of your own design laser cut out of acrylic, aluminum, wood and more
- Custom sign backers with mounting holes
- Mounting templates
- Painting templates
- Signs and sign components with laser etching and laser engraving
- Sign letters and components tumbled for paint prep
- Precise laser cutting of sign letters and components out of preprinted materials
Terrene, Inc. is your laser cutting service partner for all your dimensional lettering and sign component needs in the Greater Seattle area and the nation.
- Diamond Plate Aluminum
- Diamond Plate Steel
- Mild Steel
- Perforated Steel
- Pre-galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel