Terrene, Inc. can laser cut and laser engrave your dimensional letters, logos and other sign components with precision and accuracy. Our lasers are capable of cutting and engraving acrylic, plastics, metals, woods, and many other materials.
Not only can we can laser cut acrylic by itself, but we can apply vinyl, double stick tape, or both, prior to laser cutting. This allows for the best part-to-vinyl and part-to-adhesive alignment.
Let us show you how we can save you time and money, providing you and your client with a beautiful product every time.
Examples of the dimensional letters and custom sign components we have to offer include:
- Dimensional letters created with your custom fonts; acrylic, metal, wood, and more
- Push through laser cut metal and acrylic components
- Custom sign backers with mounting holes
- Logos; we laser cut your designs
- Mounting templates
- Painting templates
- Signs and sign components with laser etching and laser engraving
- Acrylic sign components tumbled for paint prep
- Precise laser cutting of sign components out of preprinted materials
Terrene, Inc. is your laser cutting service partner for all your sign component needs.
- Diamond Plate Aluminum
- Diamond Plate Steel
- Mild Steel
- Perforated Steel
- Pre-galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel