Terrene, Inc. can laser cut and laser engrave your dimensional letters, logos and other sign components with precision, accuracy and speed. Our lasers are capable of laser engraving and laser cutting plastic, acrylic, metal, wood, and many other materials.
Not only can we laser cut acrylic by itself, but we can apply double stick tape prior to laser cutting. This allows for the best part-to-adhesive alignment while removing the high labor cost of applying double stick tape to each individual letter by hand.
Let us show you how we can save you time and money, providing you and your client with a beautiful product every time.
Examples of the dimensional letters and custom sign components we have to offer include:
- Dimensional letters created with your custom fonts; acrylic, metal, wood and more
- Laser cutting acrylic components with preapplied double stick tape
- Push through laser cut metal and acrylic components
- Logos of your own design laser cut out of acrylic, aluminum, wood and more
- Custom sign backers with mounting holes
- Mounting templates
- Painting templates
- Signs and sign components with laser etching and laser engraving
- Acrylic sign components tumbled for paint prep
- Precise laser cutting of sign components out of preprinted materials
Terrene, Inc. is your laser cutting service partner for all your sign component needs in the Greater Seattle area and the nation.
- Diamond Plate Aluminum
- Diamond Plate Steel
- Mild Steel
- Perforated Steel
- Pre-galvanized Steel
- Stainless Steel